We're continuously working on improving and broadening our delivery options to make shopping with us more convenient.
Your delivery step-by-step
1) Order confirmation
Shortly after placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation with information on your purchase.
2) Delivery update
If your delivery were to be delayed we will notify you by E-mail with a new estimated lead time from our supplier. The same applies if your products were to be out of stock with our supplier.
3) Shipping confirmation
When your order is shipped from our gallery you will receive a delivery confirmation by E-mail. In the shipping confirmation you will receive a tracking link, so that you can follow your order's progress all the way to your home.
On our delivery times
The delivery times for each shipping company refer to the time after your order has left our gallery and been handed over to a carrier. You can find details regarding our handling times in our terms & conditions. We are unfortunately unable to affect delivery times after we've handed over your order to a carrier.
These times are the estimates that are provided to us by the carrier and not a guaranteed delivery date. Note that deliveries to rural areas may take longer.
$12 Flat Rate + $3 for each additional item
UPS 3 Day Select
Starting at $10.89
USPS Priority Mail Express (overnight to 2 days)
Starting at $26.35
More about shipping
- Pascoe and Company has over 45 years of experience shipping fragile antiques and collectibles. We will carefully prepare your order for shipping using tissue paper, bubble wrap, and packing peanuts.
- We do not have manufacturer’s original boxes or certificates for most of the items we sell. Our inventory consists of discontinued collectibles and antiques that we purchase from collectors. These items normally do not come to us in the manufactures original box. Requests for manufactures boxes will be fulfilled when possible.
- We will always get your order out the door as quickly as possible, although during holidays or awesome web sales it may take us up to 2 business days to process and ship your order. Tracking information will be sent by email.
- We ship with UPS and USPS whichever offers the best rates for your delivery and we pass the savings onto you. We will decide which carrier to use on all orders that receive free shipping.
- Express shipping options are available from both carriers.
- Some pieces are too large or fragile to ship by normal methods. We will work with you to determine the best delivery method, which may include but not limited to hand delivery, or delivery by freight company on a pallet.
- We are required to collect 7% sales tax on all orders shipped to the State of Florida.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: Customers shipping orders to destinations outside the United States are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and fees in addition to adhering to all applicable customs laws and restrictions associated with the import of products into that country from the United States. We encourage customers to check with the applicable Customs offices before placing an order to become familiar with any laws or fees. We do not add any of these fees to orders before checkout, and will not reimburse the Customer for any portion of the price of goods purchased, the cost of shipping, taxes, customs or any other fee on orders, nor will we reimburse Customers for orders undelivered due to recipient refusal.